COGNITIVE FUNCTION SUPPORT
- Helps Form Essential Phospholipids*
- Improves Cell Membrane Integrity*
- Enhances Memory and Learning*
- May Improve Synaptic Function*
- 60 Servings
Uridine is a nucleotide with implications in nervous system health and cognitive support. Uridine helps form phosphatidylcholine, which is very active within the synapses of neurons. With improved synaptic functioning, the brain and the nervous system can communicate more effectively.
- By increasing phospholipid synthesis, uridine may help control cell membrane fluidity*
- Adding uridine to the diet of rats has been observed to increase dopamine levels and neurite growth.*
- Supplementation with a supplement containing uridine has been observed to improve short term memory, recall, attention, and executive functioning.*
The brain and nervous system are composed of many neurons (brain cells), which send and receive signals in the form of catecholamines and neurotransmitters. Uridine5™ helps on both fronts. It forms the signaling molecules and it improves the health and function of the neurons. With additional uridine, the neurons have more neurotransmitters available to send and the neurons themselves are better and receiving the message on the other side.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.